A warm welcome is assured at Dawyck's café. This beautiful café is part of Dawyck's award-winning visitor centre, offers stunning views of the Garden and has outdoor seating.
Our vegetarian, vegan and allergy aware meals, snacks and baking are all home made.
The café's scones are renowned, especially the cheese scones.
This area is rich in great produce and we use lots of local suppliers and we love to forage for wild garlic, hedgerow fruits and wild mushrooms to enhance our menus.
Home made cordials are a favourite with customers, providing an unusual and less sweet option for a refreshing soft drink.
- Light lunches using ingredients sourced from local or Scottish suppliers
- Delicious sandwiches, home baked cakes and biscuits
- A range of teas and fairtrade coffee from Brodies of Edinburgh
- Vegetarian and vegan dishes
- Gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free options
For those with specific requirements:
- The restaurant and tables are accessible for wheelchair and mobility scooter users
- Tables and furniture can be moved on request
- Large print menus are available and staff are happy to read out the menu
- April-September 10.00hrs - 17.00hrs
- March and October 10.00hrs - 16.30hrs
- February and November 10.00hrs - 15.30hrs
Download the menu here
For other specific dietary requirements and for general enquiries including group catering options, please call +44(0)1721 760270.
Download our menu (pdf)