Give the Gift of Membership
Treat someone to a year of inspirational garden visits with a gift of Membership
Looking for a unique gift for garden lovers? Whatever the occasion, a gift of Membership gives a friend, family member or colleague an experience to be enjoyed and treasured all year round.
Due to the ongoing uncertainty around the COVID-19 situation there will be a delay in processing and mailing out membership cards. Membership purchases may still be completed and you will receive a confirmation email as valid proof of purchase. To thank you for your support during the temporary closure of our Gardens we shall be extending your membership expiry date, free of charge, by three months.
Membership starts at just £29 for a year's free entry to our four Gardens and many other exclusive benefits. Your purchase supports our mission to explore, conserve and explain the world of plants for a better future.Give a gift of membership by Direct Debit
If you wish the gift to be sent to you instead of your recipient please contact us on 0131 552 5339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free admission to RBGE Edinburgh Glasshouses
- Free admission to RBGE Gardens at Benmore in Argyll, Dawyck in the Borders and Logan in Dumfries and Galloway
- Free or discounted admission to other UK and overseas gardens
- Botanics magazine delivered three times per year by email or post
- 10% discount in RBGE shops and cafes, including the Gateway Restaurant
- 10% discount and advance booking on RBGE short courses
- Regular email newsletters to keep you updated on all things happening at RBGE
- Members-only events and special discounts and priority booking for other events, including Christmas at the Botanics
Contact the Membership Office
For further details about our Membership Programme or to join by phone please call us on +44 (0)7917 837 821 or +44 (0)7917 837 806, alternatively get in touch by using the enquiry form.Get in Touch