Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh is committed to ensuring that all staff and visitors are treated equally irrespective of their age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership and pregnancy or maternity.
Find out more
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Strategy 2020-2025 (word)
- Equal Opportunities Policy (word)
- Racial Justice Report, April 2022
- Statement on Racial Justice, June 2020
- Equity & Access
- Athena SWAN Research Institute Application (pdf)
If you require any documents in an accessible format, please contact 0131 552 7171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore our range of unique gifts and more. Every purchase supports the Garden.
Browse through our diverse range of formal and informal education programmes for people of all ages and at all levels
Host an Event
Explore our unique venues, suitable for every occasion
Discover a range of books inspired by the RBGE's work and collections