Web accessibility statement for www.rbge.org.uk and other websites managed by Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.
Using this website
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh is committed to delivering an accessible experience for all our customers. The site (www.rbge.co.uk) has been designed to conform as closely as possible to the Web Accessibility Initiative's (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Version 2, level 'AA' standard.
How accessible is our website?
We know that some parts of the website are not fully accessible.
- PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- some images do not have text description (alt text)
- some films do not have transcripts
- a few pages present some contrast issues
- some headings and sub-headings may not be in hierarchical order
- some buttons do not show focus for keyboard-only users
- some elements of third-party ticketing websites (e.g. See Tickets, eventbrite) used for some events may not be fully accessible
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of our website. If you need any information onthis website in a different format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 552 7171.