All RBGE Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admission to RBGE Gardens at Edinburgh, Benmore in Argyll, Dawyck in the Borders and Logan in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Free or discounted admission to other UK and overseas gardens - see Reciprocal Gardens list.
- Botanics magazine delivered three times per year by email or post.
- 10% discount in RBGE shops* and cafes.
- 10% discount and advance booking on RBGE short courses.
- Regular email newsletters to keep you updated on all things happening at RBGE.
- Members-only events, and special discounts or priority booking for certain other events, including Christmas at the Botanics.
*some exclusions apply
RBGE Members enjoy unlimited free or discounted visits to the following Botanic Gardens:
- National Botanic Garden of Wales: free entry.
- Ness Botanic Garden: free entry.
- Royal Botanic Gardens Kew and Wakehurst: two adult tickets for the price of one adult ticket (on the gate price; children of RBGE Members pay full child on the gate price).
- University of Oxford Botanic Garden and Harcourt Arboretum: free entry.
- Westonbirt Arboretum: free entry (children of RBGE Members pay full child price) Visitors are now required to book in advance online. Pre-book a timeslot
- Missouri Botanical Garden: free entry.
- New York Botanical Garden: free entry to grounds only.
- Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, the Domain, Mount Annan and Mount Tomah: free entry.
- University of British Columbia Botanical Garden: free entry.
RBGE Members can gain free or discounted entry to these Gardens by showing their valid membership card on entry.
Please note that other benefits (such as free car parking, special events, early admission, or cafe/shop discounts) do not apply to RBGE Members. We advise you to check ahead with each garden prior to your visit to ensure there are no restrictions in place due to special events.
Contact the Membership Office
For further details about our Membership Programme or to join by phone please call us on +44 (0)7917 837 821 or +44 (0)7917 837 806, alternatively get in touch by using the enquiry form.Get in Touch