Group Tours T&Cs
Group Tours Terms and Conditions
1) All group tours require to be booked 4 weeks in advance minimum. After that, bookings will only be accepted subject to availability.
2) All tours require advance payment of a £70 deposit to confirm your booking. Until we receive confirmation the deposit has been paid, we cannot confirm your booking.
3) The remaining balance becomes due 4 weeks before the tour commences. If you wish to be invoiced, please discuss these requirements with the team.
4) Tours last up to 90 minutes and start at the John Hope Gateway (West Gate) on Arboretum Place.
5) We accept no liability for additional costs you may incur due to late arrivals, accidents, illness etc.
6) Please note, tours are currently only available in English, and the price paid does not include entry into the Glasshouses.
7) You may cancel a tour up to 4 weeks before the tour commences and receive a full refund of your deposit. Any refunds for tours cancelled after this date will be considered solely at the discretion of our team.
8) Please be aware that to ensure the safety of our visitors, the Garden can close at short notice due to extreme weather. If the Garden is closed, we will have to cancel the tour. We will try as far as possible to let you know in advance of any garden closures that may impact on your visit.
9) If your tour has been cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive a full refund or the option to re-schedule
Browse through our diverse range of formal and informal education programmes for people of all ages and at all levels
Books at the Botanics
RBGE publishes a range of books inspired by the Garden's work and collections
Knowledge Exchange links the research community with others.
Searchable Resource Centres
View our selection of searchable resource centres.
Check our latest news and connect with our experts
Find the ideal venue for your corporate event
Find out how you can support our work at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.