Bring your group to the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh or one of our Regional Gardens and enjoy a memorable day relaxing and discovering our world-famous Living Collection.
Groups are welcome at all four of our Gardens with reduced entry prices, options for catering – including afternoon teas - and guided tours on offer.
Details on opening times, group rates and further contact details can be found for each of the Gardens below.
For bookings or further information on the Gardens, packages and free images for use in your brochures or website, please contact Neen Kelly on 07776 164107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Garden
When visiting Scotland’s historic capital, a trip to the world-famous Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh is a memorable way to spend an afternoon in over 70 acres of beautiful landscape. One of the world’s leading botanic Gardens, it has a history which dates back 300 years.
- Edinburgh Glasshouse discount entry rate £4.00
- Garden Guided Tour including Glasshouse £10.50
- Afternoon Tea in the Gateway £8.50
- Cake and tea/coffee: £5.50
If you are planning a visit during the winter months, then consider a group visit to our enchanting Christmas at the Botanics event. Contact us for more information.
Benmore Botanic Garden
A delightful 20-minute ferry journey ‘across the water’ from Greenock, Benmore Botanic Garden, near Dunoon, is inspirational to all who visit. In a stunning mountainside setting, Benmore’s 120 acres are steeped in history and surrounded by dramatic scenery.
• Benmore discount entry rate £4.00
• Guided Tour Free but please book in advance
• Traditional Scottish Afternoon Tea from 15:00hrs with sandwiches £6.00 and without sandwiches £4.50
Free tours onboard the Benmore Explorer are available on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 14:00hrs. Advance bookings are required.
Dawyck Botanic Garden
Visit the beautiful Scottish Borders and immerse yourself in the rich landscape and heritage of the five-star Dawyck Botanic Garden, which has one of the UK’s finest tree collections.
• Dawyck discount entry rate £4.00
• Guided Tour £4.00
• Traditional Scottish Afternoon Tea with sandwiches £6.00 and without sandwiches £4.50
Logan Botanic Garden
Take a walk into paradise at Logan Botanic Garden, also known as ‘Scotland’s Most Exotic Garden’. Located on the south-west tip of Scotland and warmed by the Gulf Stream, this is a beautiful five-star Garden where plants from South and Central America, Southern Africa, Australia and New Zealand flourish.
- Logan discount entry rate £4.00
- Guided Tour £4.00
- Traditional Scottish Afternoon Tea with sandwiches £8.00 and without sandwiches £4.50