Afternoon Tea Tour T&Cs
Afternoon Tea Tour Voucher Terms & Conditions
1) Vouchers are single use only and subject to availability.
2) Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
3) The voucher will be valid for one year after the purchase date.
4) You must make a booking at least 14 days in advance to redeem your voucher. To book, please call us on 0131 248 2944 or email email@example.com quoting the unique voucher number. All bookings are subject to availability.
5) When making your reservation please ensure you inform us of any dietary requirements/allergies as we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate all requests at short notice.
6) Upon arrival at the Garden, the voucher holder should present the E-voucher or the voucher issued by post. Each voucher can only be used once.
7) Vouchers do not include admission to the Glasshouses.
8) Please be aware that to ensure the safety of our visitors the Garden can close at short notice due to extreme weather. If the Garden is closed we will cancel the tour. We will try as far as is possible to let you know in advance of any garden closures that may impact on your visit.
9) If the Garden is closed for extreme weather and your tour is cancelled you will be offered the option to reschedule for another date.
10) No refunds/reschedules will be offered if the weather is inclement. All cancellations by the visitor will be considered at our discretion for re-booking.
Explore our range of unique gifts and more. Every purchase supports the Garden.
Browse through our diverse range of formal and informal education programmes for people of all ages and at all levels
Host an Event
Explore our unique venues, suitable for every occasion
Discover a range of books inspired by the RBGE's work and collections