People's Postcode Lottery
We are delighted to be supported by players of People’s Postcode Lottery, awarded funds through the Postcode Earth Trust.
People's Postcode Lottery is a charity lottery. Players play with their postcodes to win cash prizes whilst raising money for charities and good causes. A minimum of 32% will be awarded to charities, going directly to good causes like us.
Players of People's Postcode Lottery have the chance to win a prize every day.
- In 2018, there'll be Postcode Millions draws every month, each with a massive £3 Million prize fund.
- Each day, Monday to Friday, winning tickets in 20 postcodes scoop £1,000 each with our Daily Prize.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, you could win £30,000 for every ticket you play with.
- Every month, one player drives away a brand new BMW and tickets in one lucky postcode win a £7,000 Dream Holiday prize.
It's not just players who win with People's Postcode Lottery. A minimum of 32% is awarded to charities and good causes. Players of People’s Postcode Lottery have raised over £340 Million which is distributed to beneficiaries through trusts including the Postcode Earth Trust.
RBGE has received over £1.5 million since 2011 from players of People’s Postcode Lottery, support which has launched and grown our Edible Gardening Project as well as supported our valuable core work in plant research, conservation and education.
If you would like to play People’s Postcode Lottery, have the chance of winning big, and help to support us, then sign up here to play now or call Freephone 0808 1098765.
Find out more about the People's Postcode Lottery.
Terms and Conditions
People's Postcode Lottery manages multiple society lotteries promoted by different charities supporting a range of good causes.
For details on each week's society lottery please see the Charity Draw Calendar.
Players must be 16 years or over. Only available to play with postcodes in England, Scotland and Wales. Not available in NI. Conditions apply. See Terms & Conditions. Ticket price £2 with 5 draws each month and minimum £10 payable in advance. For a full list of prizes visit Prizes.
For assistance call us on 0808-10•9•8•7•6•5 or visit Contact Us. Trading address: 28 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh, EH2 4ET. © 2015 Postcode Lottery Ltd.
Maximum ticket prize is 10% of draw proceeds up to £400,000. Postcode Lottery Ltd is regulated by the Gambling Commission (contact email@example.com) under licences 000-000829-N-102511-009 and 000-000829-R-102513-008. Registered office: Postcode Lottery Ltd, Titchfield House, 69/85 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4RR. Company reg. no. 04862732. VAT reg. no 848 3165 07.
The majority of people do gamble responsibly. It may help you to keep your gambling under control by remembering the following;
- You're buying fun, not investing your money
- Before playing, set strict limits on how much time and money you're going to spend
- Quit while you're ahead
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose
- Don't spend more money on gambling with the hope to win back money that you have lost
- Keep up other interests and hobbies – don't let gambling take over your life
- Don't gamble in order to escape from stress or boredom
- Gambling in moderation is okay
For some however gambling can become a problem. If you are concerned about the amount you are gambling, and feel it is taking over your life (or you are concerned for a friend or relative) then the following questions may help to give you some guidance.
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount you have gambled or time you have spent doing it?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try to win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
If you feel you have answered 'yes' to several of these questions then it may be that a gambling problem exists. For friendly and helpful advice from trained counsellors call the GamCare helpline on 0845 6000 133. The helpline is open 24 hours a day. Sometimes just telling someone about your problem can be a relief and it is the first step towards dealing with your problem. You can also visit the GamCare website www.gamcare.org.uk for more information and advice.