How to create Fundraising Teams
Everything makes more fun when done with people who make you happy - and that includes fundraising. Here are 5 easy steps on how to create Fundraising Teams and get started on raising funds for the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.
- Create a fundraising page (as described on the 'How to set up your JustGiving page') or head to your already existing page and select the link called “Create a Team”.
- Next up, you can give your team a name.
- Now you will need to confirm your chosen charity and the event you have decided to take part in.
- Customise your profile – add a cover picture and tell the story behind the reason to fundraise and set targets for individual members by using the drop down.
- Lastly, choose your team’s web address, select “create a team” and you are good to go!
Browse through our diverse range of formal and informal education programmes for people of all ages and at all levels
RBGE publications include a range of titles with books on botany and botanical taxonomy, gardening and horticulture, art and history, children’s books and Guidebooks for all of our Gardens.
Knowledge Exchange links the research community with others.
Searchable Resource Centres
View our selection of searchable resource centres.
Check our latest news and connect with our experts
Find the ideal venue for your corporate event
Your dream wedding
The perfect setting to host your truly unique wedding.
Find out how you can support our work at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.