Members' coffee morning & talk: Horatio’s Garden, Scotland - Exploring the benefits of creating beautiful accessible gardens in spinal injury centres
In her presentation Sallie will talk about what Horatio’s Garden is, how the charity began, what it does now and its vision for the future. She looks forward to sharing images of its beautiful Scotland garden, from its creation in 2016 up to today, and to highlighting the impact it has on the patients, relatives, visitors and staff who work there. This will include some of the personal stories that Sallie has experienced and how they help to shape everyday activities for the benefit of the patients.
This event will be presented using Microsoft teams. You will be contacted shortly before the event with a link to join. If you don't use Teams or don't have it installed on your computer, you can join via a web browser.
Please note that iPads and iPhones do not support watching these events in a browser and require you to download Microsoft Teams.
- 28 January Evening Talk with Sydney Botanic Garden: Australian wildfires
- 25 March Evening Talk: The A-Z of exotic plants at Logan, ‘Scotland’s Most Exotic Garden’
- 12 October Coffee Morning: Rhododendron Dissected. A look inside the book and the Living Collection.
- 28 October Evening Talk: Cacti - Plants with Character
- 25 November Evening Talk: The National Botanic Garden of Wales at 21
Browse through our diverse range of formal and informal education programmes for people of all ages and at all levels
Books at the Botanics
RBGE publishes a range of books inspired by the Garden's work and collections
Knowledge Exchange links the research community with others.
Searchable Resource Centres
View our selection of searchable resource centres.
Check our latest news and connect with our experts
Find the ideal venue for your corporate event
Find out how you can support our work at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.