Give the Gift of Membership this Christmas
From just £29 per year
Looking for a unique Christmas gift for a garden lover? Give an experience that can be enjoyed and treasured all year with membership of the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh from just £29.
Buy your gift today and receive a FREE £5 VOUCHER* to spend in any of our four Botanic shops - full of plants, books , gifts and more for garden lovers.Buy your gift today
*One £5 voucher will be issued for each gift of membership and will be included in the gift membership pack which will be sent to you. If you wish the gift to be sent to your friend please contact us on 0131 552 5339 or email@example.com. The last date for posting out gifts of membership is Friday 20 December. You may purchase a gift of membership for Christmas in person at the John Hope Gateway, Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh until 3pm on Christmas Eve. Please show the special offer leaflet when purchasing the gift in person to ensure you receive the £5 voucher. The full gift membership pack will then be sent to the gift recipient in January. Promotion valid until 24 Dec 2019.
- Free admission to the Edinburgh Glasshouses
- Free admission to RBGE Gardens at Benmore in Argyll, Dawyck in the Borders and Logan in Dumfries and Galloway
- Free or discounted admission to other UK and overseas gardens
- Botanics magazine delivered three times per year by email or post
- 10% discount in RBGE shops and cafes, including the Gateway Restaurant
- 10% discount and advance booking on RBGE short courses
- Regular email newsletters to keep you updated on all things happening at RBGE
- Exclusive members-only events and special discounts and priority booking for other events
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing or renewing membership with the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh (RBGE) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- RBGE reserves the right to change the membership benefits at any time and without prior notice.
- Membership of RBGE is valid for 12 consecutive months unless a life membership has been purchased.
- Members must show a valid membership card to obtain entry to RBGE Gardens (and the Edinburgh Glasshouses) and to receive other membership benefits.
- We aim to process all membership packs within 10 working days once an application has been received.
- You can use your temporary membership receipt or confirmation email to gain access to RBGE Gardens and other membership benefits prior to receiving your membership pack.
- RBGE membership allows cardholders free or discounted admission to participating reciprocal gardens in the UK and overseas. Members must show their valid membership card in order to gain admission to these gardens.
- We will contact you at the start of the month when your membership is due for renewal with further information on how to continue your subscription.
- Payment by Direct Debit is the simplest and most convenient way to pay your RBGE subscription and, if you choose to change your payment method to Direct Debit, you will be eligible for our lowest annual rates. Your Direct Debit membership will renew automatically each year until you choose to cancel. A renewal letter will be sent out giving a minimum of 10 working days for you to notify us of any change or cancellation before the next payment is due to be collected. You can cancel your Direct Debit at any time by contacting your bank. If you do cancel, please notify the Membership Office on 0131 552 5339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and/or cancel memberships without refund if anyone behaves in a threatening or abusive way to any person at any of our four Gardens or damages or threatens to damage any of the collections or property of RBGE.
- RBGE reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.