Short Course Gift Vouchers
We have automatically extended all short course gift vouchers that were due to expire from March 2020 onwards while our short courses are on hold. Details of future courses will be released in 2022. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Garden as soon as it is safe for us to run short courses again
Buying a Voucher
Short Course Gift Vouchers can be used as payment or part-payment on any of our short courses. These range from one-day workshops to daytime and evening weekly classes. We are currently able to offer e-vouchers with an extended expiry date which can be used for booking on short courses in 2022/23.
Vouchers are available in denominations of £30, £50 and £100 and can be ordered via email while we are working remotely.
You can also buy an e-voucher for our online course, Getting started with... Botany.
Who are they for?
Our vouchers can be used by anyone over the age of 16 with an enquiring mind who enjoys the natural world.
How to book
We are currently working remotely, please email email@example.com to purchase a voucher.
Terms and Conditions
* Short Course Gift vouchers are valid for short courses only and are not valid for Certificate or Diploma Courses.
* Short Course Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the purchase date.
* Short Course Gift vouchers cannot be used for any other RBGE product or service.
* Over-payment of course fees cannot be refunded (although several courses can be booked with a single voucher and vouchers can be taken in part-payment).
* The course you book does not have to run before the expiry date of your voucher, this is simply the booking deadline.
Last order date for Christmas delivery - Friday 17th December 2021
Are you looking for a special gift for a loved one or for yourself?
Why not give someone the chance to join one of our courses or workshops as a unique and inspiring gift option.
Feedback from previous Courses:
Course tutor very patient and calming, generous and encouraging in her comments. Excellent week, well worth attending. – Introduction to Botanical Art
Catherine was fantastic – clear, encouraging and very knowledgable. We all left feeling very inspired! – The Confection Box
Really informative and covers a lot of things in relatively short space of time. – Your Garden in Autumn