Short Course Gift Vouchers
RBGE Education gift vouchers can be used as payment or part-payment on any of our short courses. These range from one-day workshops to day time and evening weekly classes. Have a look at our current programme to see what we offer.
Vouchers are available in denominations of £20, £50 and £100.
Who are they for?
Our vouchers can be used by anyone over the age of 16 with an enquiring mind who enjoys the natural world.
What is in the voucher pack?
The voucher pack will include an attractive RBGE greetings card, appropriate to the occasion, your voucher(s) and our current Short Course Programme.
Order by phone
Give us a ring on 0131 248 2937 with your credit / debit card details and we will send out a voucher pack, either to yourself or directly to the person the gift is for. The Office is open 9.00am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Terms and Conditions
* Education Gift vouchers are valid for short courses only and are not valid for Certificate or Diploma Courses.
* Education Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the purchase date.
* Education Gift vouchers cannot be used for any other RBGE product or service.
* Overpayment of course fees cannot be refunded (although several courses can be booked with a single voucher and vouchers can be taken in part-payment).
* The course you book does not have to run before the expiry date of your voucher, this is simply the booking deadline.
Are you looking for a special gift for a loved one or Christmas treat for yourself?
Why not give someone the chance to join one of our courses or workshops as a unique and inspiring gift option. See full programme of Short Courses here.
Feedback from previous Courses:
Course tutor very patient and calming, generous and encouraging in her comments. Excellent week, well worth attending. – Introduction to Botanical Art
Catherine was fantastic – clear, encouraging and very knowledgable. We all left feeling very inspired! – The Confection Box
Really informative and covers a lot of things in relatively short space of time. – Your Garden in Autumn