RHS Exam Dates and Times - Level 3
Dates and Times for RHS Exams Level 3
Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Plant Growth, Health and Applied Propagation
Wednesday 23 June 2021
- R3101 Plant taxonomy, structure and function: 9.00am - 10.40am (100 mins)
- R3103 The management of plant health: 11.45am - 12.50pm (65 mins)
- R3102 The root environment, plant nutrition and growing systems: 1.30pm - 3.10pm (100 mins)
- R3104 Understanding applied plant propagation: 3.55pm - 4.45pm (50 mins)
Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Garden Planning, Construction and Planting
Thursday 24 June 2021
- R3111 Understanding garden survey techniques and design principles: 9.00am - 10.25am (85 mins)
- R3112 Understanding the selection and use of landscaping elements in the garden: 11.25am - 12.50pm (85 mins)
- R3113 Understanding the setting out and construction of landscaping elements in the garden: 1.30pm - 2.55pm (85 mins)
- R3114 Understanding a range of specialist elements in the establishment of garden and urban plantings: 3.35pm - 4.40pm (65 mins)
Browse through our diverse range of formal and informal education programmes for people of all ages and at all levels
Books at the Botanics
RBGE publishes a range of books inspired by the Garden's work and collections
Knowledge Exchange links the research community with others.
Searchable Resource Centres
View our selection of searchable resource centres.
Check our latest news and connect with our experts
Find the ideal venue for your corporate event
Find out how you can support our work at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.