RHS Exam Dates and Times
Dates and Times for RHS Exams Level 2
Level 2 Certificate in Plant Growth, Propagation and Development
Monday 21 June 2021
- R2101 Plant classification, structure and function: 9.00am - 10.20am (80 mins)
- R2102 Plant nutrition and the root environment: 11.20am - 12.10pm (50 mins)
- R2103 Maintaining plant health: 1.30pm - 2.20pm (50 mins)
- R2104 Understanding plant propagation: 3.20pm - 4.10pm (50 mins)
Level 2 Certificate in Garden Planning, Establishment and Maintenance
Tuesday 22 June 2021
- R2111 Understanding garden features, plant selection and planning: 9.00am - 10.20am (80 mins)
- R2112 Understanding the choice, establishment and maintenance of garden plant's and lawns: 11.20am - 12.10pm (50 mins)
- R2113 Understanding the poduction of outdoor vegetables and fruit: 1.30pm - 2.20pm (50 mins)
- R2114 Understanding protected environments and their use in plant cultivation: 3.20pm - 4.10pm (50 mins)
Browse through our diverse range of formal and informal education programmes for people of all ages and at all levels
Books at the Botanics
RBGE publishes a range of books inspired by the Garden's work and collections
Knowledge Exchange links the research community with others.
Searchable Resource Centres
View our selection of searchable resource centres.
Check our latest news and connect with our experts
Find the ideal venue for your corporate event
Your dream wedding
The perfect setting to host your truly unique wedding.
Find out how you can support our work at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.