Santa at the Botanics: Terms & Conditions
Tickets are sold to the purchaser by the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh (RBGE) which is a Charity registered in Scotland (number SC007983).
- RBGE is unable to offer refunds/duplicates on unwanted/lost tickets.
- If we have to cancel an event due to unforeseen emergencies such as bad weather conditions (e.g. gales and snow), visitors will be offered an alternative date/time. If visitors are not able to attend on the alternative date/time offered, then a refund will be considered on a case by case basis. If we are not able to offer visitors an alternative date/time, then in this case a refund will be offered.
General Terms and Conditions:
RBGE does not accept responsibility for the loss of tickets. Tickets are personal to the ticket holder and are non-transferable.
In the event of bad weather, please phone ahead of your visit to check that the Garden is open, tel: 0131 249 2909.
All attendees (including children under 3 and carers ) must have their own valid ticket - either a ticket purchased at the Visitor Welcome Desk or a 'print-at-home' e-ticket - which must be produced to gain entry to the event.
- Carers must be capable of supporting the disabled person’s needs in the event of an emergency or evacuation of the area. Carers should be over 16 years old.
- Dogs other than Guide Dogs are not permitted.
- Any attempts to duplicate tickets will result in being rejected and the ticket holder refused entry to the event.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (16+).
- Your ticket to Santa at the Botanics does not include entry to the Glasshouses.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain.
RBGE reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Ticket holders consent to photography and filming by RBGE that may be used for promotional purposes.
We reserve the right to offer ticket discounts/promotons at our discretion.