If you are looking for a unique venue to host your corporate event or special occasion, look no further than the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh. The Garden is set within 70 acres of beautifully maintained grounds, in tranquil surroundings near to the City Centre and main railway station and is located in one of Edinburgh’s most prestigious areas.
At the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh our aim is to make your life as easy, and as stress free as possible by ensuring that your corporate event or special occasion runs smoothly from start to finish. Our professional, dedicated and experienced Events Team will liaise with you from the initial planning stages through to the end to ensure that all your requirements and expectations are met. We cater for small, as well as larger scale groups with a range of facilities to choose from. Our expert staff can provide advice on any specific IT or catering requirements you may have. We offer a selection of menus/buffet lunches and fine wines at very competitive prices.
If you would like to discuss your requirements in person and view any of the facilities, a member of the Team will be happy to agree a mutually convenient appointment early in the planning process and discuss with you your individual needs to ensure that you achieve that perfect corporate event or special day.
Meet the Team
General Manager Operations Manager
Prestige Scotland Prestige Scotland
Tel: 0131 552 1974 Tel: 0131 552 2674
Ben Harrison, Head Chef
How to Book
To book an event in the Board Room, Board Room Annex, Lecture Theatre, Conference Room or Patrick Geddes Room please contact our main reception on: 0131 552 7171 or click on the link below.
*To book a function in the John Hope Gateway, David Douglas Room, Caledonian Hall, Marquee space or John Muir Grove please contact a member of the Team at Prestige Scotland, event managers and caterers on 0131 552 1974.
(up to 4 hrs)
|Board Room Annex
|Patrick Geddes Room||40||£250||n/a||£150|
Rates are subject to change and exclude VAT. *Please contact Prestige Scotland as above for the costs relating to all other venue hire.
- Please see ICT/Audio-Visual Services and Costs for those charges.
- Security. For additional out-of-hours gate access and supervision of selected premises; weekday £15 per hour.
- Catering. Arrangements should be discussed at the time of booking.
- Additional services. The hire cost and an administration charge will be levied when additional equipment (eg furniture, etc) is hired by RBGE on behalf of a client.
The following apply to bookings made through RBGE:-
- Prospective clients will be required to provide written information on the nature, duration and scheduling of the event.
- All bookings must be made in writing and cover the agreed schedule for the event including setting-up/dismantling time. Any variations or extensions must be agreed by both parties.
- A provisional booking can be held for 14 days from the date of booking, after which it will be released.
- All arrangements should be confirmed in writing with the Events Manager and Caterer, no later than 14 days before the event. Failure to confirm may lead to cancellation of the booking.
- If the services necessarily provided for the event exceed those quoted, additional charges will be made. These will be itemised on the invoice.
- Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before the agreed event date will attract a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the venue hire fee.
For venues booked under Prestige Scotland - seperate booking terms and conditions will apply and can be provided at time of enquiry.
- Venue hire page
- Wedding packages
- Wedding photography
- Exclusive Christmas parties
- Summer BBQs on the Terrace