For information about past exhibitions at Inverleith House, please select a category from the list on the left or click on an artist's name below.
Our archive of exhibitions (under development) consists of significant solo exhibitions by more than 78 leading international and Scottish artists; in reverse chronological order:
* Carl Andre, Adam Barker-Mill, Lothar Baumgarten, Graham Fagen, Douglas Gordon, Alan Johnston, Callum Innes, Agnes Martin, Rory McEwen, Thomas Struth, Cy Twombly, Ruth Vollmer, Lawrence Weiner, Franz West, Richard Wright
* British Art Show 5: Art and Language, Martin Boyce, Glenn Brown, Martin Creed, Liam Gillick, Lucy Gunning, Graham Gussin, Anna Hunt
* Bloomberg New Contemporaries: John Askew, Anna Barriball, Jennifer Beattie, Richard Bradbury, Gail Burton, Don Bury, Josephine Butler, Justin Carter, Phil Collins, Mike Cooter, Robert Currie, Eric, Alastair Hadley, Llana Halperin, Lucy Harrison, Sharon Hughes, James Ireland, Nicalaj Bendix, Skyum Larsen, Jeffrey Ty Lee, Johannes Maier, Andrew Mania, Marta Marce, Nathaniel Mellors, Miyako Narita, Mick Peter, Ben Pruskin, Jewyo Rhii, Hideatsu Shiba, Tomoaki Suzuki, Melanie Titmuss, Beata Veszely, Emily Wardill, Edward Weldon
* Sam Taylor-Wood, Simon Starling, Callum Innes, Liisa Roberts, Richard Billingham, Damien Hirst, Rachael Whiteread, Tatsuo Miyajima, Tim Head, Richard Hamilton, Marc Quinn, Paul Miller (AKA. D.J. Spooky), Douglas Gordon, Emma Kay, Georgina Starr
* Fabiàn Marcaccio, Ingo Meller, Beatriz Milhazes, David Reed, Phillip Taaffe, Juan Uslé, Leslie Wayne
* The British Art Show 4: Matt Collishaw, Anya Gallaccio, Douglas Gordon, Damien Hirst
* Absolute Blue and White: Keith Haring, Ed Ruscha, Andy Warhol and Catriona Grant, Gary Rough & David Shrigley
Some of our archive pages are under construction and will be available soon. If the exhibition you're looking for is not listed here, please check back later or email us for more information.